This section provides a brief list of internet pages you could consider in order to get useful information for your travel and stay in Rome.
- http://www.turismoroma.it/: this is the official site of the tourism in the city. In its main menu it is possible to look for tourist itineraries, travel info, ideas for various activities and visits, information about current events.
- http://www.atral-lazio.com/: important to plan your trip from Ciampino airport to the nearest stop of the subway, as well as to Termini Station. This page offers the possibility to buy tickets online.
- http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/pax-fco-fiumicino: to plan your trip from Fiumicino airport to the city centre (choose Roma Tuscolana or Roma Termini as possible destinations), with the opportunity to purchase tickets.
- http://www.arte.it/guida-arte/roma/in-citta: useful to check the position of all the restaurants, locals, shops, parks, and hotels of Rome by means of an interactive map. It is also possible to find some opinions and a description of the selected sites.
- http://www.romapass.it/: official page concerning tourist cards, museums, events, and other services. With the option to reserve tickets online.
Each of these websites is available in English, of course.
Information about the area of San Lorenzo, its map, locals and restaurants can be found on the internet page www.sanlorenzo.roma.it, especially in the section named Locali.
Unfortunately, this site does not have an English version.
Useful free apps:
for iPhone and iPad:
- Guida ai ristoranti di Roma
- Carbonara Club
- Roma Restaurants Lite